Customer care and complaints
1. The customer support team will provide support related to the Site and is available, free of charge, 24/7.
2. Complaints are handled by the Company in accordance with the contact information found on the Site. The following e-mail address can be used; [email protected]. All inquiries and complaints must be directed to the customer support team in writing or in electronic format. A complaint shall be deemed to have been submitted in a valid manner when it contains clear information regarding the player's identity and gives all relevant details giving rise to the complaint. The complaint shall also make it clear as to the general subject of the complaint.
3. The Company will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 72 hours. The complaint’s outcome shall reach the customer within eight weeks from receipt of the complaint.
4. If a complaint had already been settled, then the Company is not obliged to deal with the complaint anew. Such rejection of complaint will be communicated with the customer within a week from the receipt of the complaint.
5. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the game variations as recorded in the Company's database, and that recorded by the player, the calls recorded in the Company's game server will be considered valid.
6. Spamming of the customer support team (sending repeated copies of the same message) is prohibited. Players are prohibited from harassing or abusing the customer support staff. Players are requested to address their concerns without the use of obscenities or threatening language.